Please contact Kimi Pineiro at Mission Nation Travel to book your flight. Mission Nation offers negotiated humanitarian airfares which include many advantages that normal retail fares do not have. Advantages include;
- Expertise – Kimi will provide the specific entry/exit country requirements for your destination (i.e. COVID-19 test requirements)
- Airfare savings up to 30%
- Extra baggage – some airline contracts allow a 3rd checked bag at $0.00 which is an immediate saving of $100-$150 per direction.
- Relaxed date & routing change fees, as low as $75.00. **Varies per airline contract.
- Relaxed cancelation fee before travel, as low as $125.00. **Varies per airline contract.
- Duty of Care Tracking – we monitor our travelers around the world and will notify you should a potential situation impact your journey.
- Visa/Passport Services – Mission Nation partners with CIBT Visas, the leading global provider of visa services. Should you need assistance in obtaining a travel visa or passport, please inquire with Kimi.
We will require all participants to book through Mission Nation so that Project C.U.R.E. can assist with your flight arrangements in case of an emergency. Please contact Kimi directly at Kimi.Pineiro@MissionNation.com or call 717-271-7665 to book. Kimi will have information on the team flight and can book you on this flight or on a flight that arrives in country around the time of the team flight, depending on your departure city.
Please click your trip below to view the suggested international flight itinerary
Upon completion of your travel itinerary, you MUST complete the following form so that the Project C.U.R.E. Clinics Travel Manager has a record of all of your travel details.
CLICK HERE to complete your travel itinerary form.